The Mortgage Works will cut rates on selected products across its buy-to-let range by up to 50 basis points tomorrow (26 January).
These changes will see the rate for its headline two-year fixed product fall below 4%, it adds.
Highlights among BTL reductions across selected two-, five- and 10-year fixed-rate loans of up to 30bps include:
- A two-year fixed-rate BTL deal at 3.99%, with a 3% fee, available up to 65% loan to value, down by 30bps
- And five-year fixed-rate BTL offer at 4.39%, with a 3% fee, available up to 65% LTV, reduced by 30bps
Highlights among large portfolio BTL cuts across two- and five-year fixed-rate products of up to 50bps include:
- A two-year fixed-rate remortgage at 4.29%, with a 3% fee, available up to 75% LTV, reduced by 20bps
- And a five-year fixed-rate remortgage at 4.79%, with a 3% fee, available up to 75% LTV down by 10bps
Highlights among limited company and houses in multiple occupation cuts across selected two- and five-year fixed-rate products of up to 20bps include:
- A five-year fixed-rate limited company remortgage at 5.39%, with a 3% fee, available up to 75% LTV, down by 20bps
- And a two-year fixed-rate HMO offer at 4.74%, with a 3% fee, available up to 75% LTV, reduced by 15bps
The specialist lender says that its BTL and limited company remortgage products also come with free valuations and free legals.
It adds that it will lift selected tracker mortgage rates by 20bps, which will see a two-year tracker at 75% LTV, with no fee increase to 5.09% from 4.89%.
The Mortgage Works director of landlord Daniel Clinton says: “These latest rate reductions, which are being rolled out across a significant number of products from tomorrow, will see our headline two-year fixed product fall below four per cent and shows that we are doing what we can to support landlords to manage their finances through fixed rates.”