GNLU is organizing an essay writing competition on Expansion of the Reservation System in India the occasion of Constitution Day.
The Gujarat National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat.
About the Competition
GNLU Centre for Constitutional and Administrative Law (CCAL) is celebrating Constitution Day on 26th November 2022 by conducting an Essay Competition.
Expansion of the Reservation System In India and the Constitutional Framework.
Only for UG & PG Law students.
- Manuscripts must be the result of original research.
- Submissions of previously published works will not be accepted.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’; justified, with margins of 1.5 to the left and 1.0 on all sides.
- The submission should be made in text files or files in .doc or .docx format (such as from Microsoft Word or Open Office). We do not accept files in pdf format.
- Citation style to be followed is Oscola (4th Edition).
- The word limit of the article is 3000-5000.
- Co-authorship upto 2 persons allowed.
- 1st Prize to Best Essay: 10,000 (INR) Cash Prize .
- 2nd Prize to Second Best Essay: 5,000 (INR) Cash Prize.
- 3rd Prize to Third Best Essay: 3,000 (INR) Cash Prize.
November 26, 2022
In case of any queries, please contact ccal[at]gnlu.ac.in